Item Index Information
Chessence. Small variant with many possible winning conditions.
Invented by Stephen Sniderman: <p>"Chessence is intended to simulate the essential features of chess (including its complexity) but to eliminate some of its annoyances, such as memorized openings, one-sided contests, esoteric rules (like en passant, castling, and pawn promotion), and four-hour, 70-move battles ending in a draw." Part of The Life of Games site.
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ch.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Che.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.