Item Index Information
Fetch Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Three or more players, Orthodox chess set but with different moving pieces, Orthodox chess set but with moving your opponents pieces, Orthodox chess set but with multiple moves per turn.
Fetch Chess. Double-move game where the Cat (who may be a 3rd player) may or may not fetch your pawns back. (8x8, Cells: 64)
By Ralph Betza.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 3 player game.
Invented in the year 2003. [2002-2004]. [1998-2008].
- Browse items that also start with the letter F.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Fe.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Fet.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.