Item Index Information
Djambi is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Three or more players.
Djambi. Four player variant with different taking rules and special central square. (9x9, Cells: 1)
Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Jean Anesto.
The board used for this game has 9 row(s), 9 column(s), 1 cells/squares.
This game is a 4 player game.
Invented in the year 1975. [1974-1976]. [1970-1980].
- Browse items that also start with the letter D.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Dj.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Dja.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Djambi. Four-player all-against-all game with unusual pieces; also known as Djambi. Inventor: Jean Anesto.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'djambi' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'djambi'