Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `YearInvented` = '1975' AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Brickchucking Chess. Pieces cannot move backwards, but do give check/mate backwards. Author: Ben M Reiniger. Inventor: Alan Holloway and Gary Smith.
- Brickchucking Chess. Pieces can only move forward, but attack the king in any direction. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Alan Holloway and Gary Smith.
- Djambi. Four player variant with different taking rules and special central square. (9x9, Cells: 1) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Jean Anesto.
- ForChess. Four player chess variant on 8 by 8 board. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Tom Rogers.
- Ministers Chess. Commercial variant on a 9x9 board with an extra Queen (called a Minister). Author: Greg Strong. Inventor: Michael Corinthios.
- Nadvorney's Spherical Chess. Play Nadnorney's adaptation of Chess to a spherical board on Game Courier. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Leo Nadvorney.
- Quest Chess. Missing description Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Stereo Chess. 8 by 8 board with four 4 by 4 boards stacked on top of it. (x4, Cells: 128) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Gerhard W. Jensch.
- Ultrachess. Chess variant with two queens on 9 by 8 board. (9x8, Cells: 72) Author: John Ayer and Hans L. Bodlaender.