Item Index Information
Chigorin Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Each player has a different army, Orthodox chess set but with different initial setups.
Chigorin Chess. White has knights instead of bishops and a chancellor for his queen; black has bishops instead of knights. (8x8, Cells: 64)
By Ralph Betza.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ch.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Chi.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Chigorin Chess. Knights and Chancellor vs. Bishops and Queen. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
- Chigorin Chess. White has knights instead of bishops and a chancellor for his queen; black has bishops instead of knights. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'ChigorinChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'ChigorinChess'