Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `Item` LEFT JOIN `IndexEntry` USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Game' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'2d',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'UnequalArmies',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Usual-Setups',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText`, `Item`.`Summary` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Almost chess. One queen has combined rook and knight moves. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
- Augmented Different Knights. Knights receive different additional movement possibilities. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
- The Black Ghost. Black gets a teleporting Ghost piece that can not capture to balance White's first move advantage. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
- Chameleon Chess Redux. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Adam Goss.
- Chigorin Chess. White has knights instead of bishops and a chancellor for his queen; black has bishops instead of knights. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
- csipgs Chess. Design and buy new chess pieces during play. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
- Dragon Chess. Regular chess army against a single, 3x3, unwieldy but powerful piece. By kittytac.
- Knights of the Round Table. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Adam Goss.
- Magna Carta Chess. Black has the FIDE array, White has a Marshal and an Archbishop instead of a Queen and King. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Charles Gilman.
- Meta Chess. Game where players decide how the pieces move and where they go. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Rich Hutnik.
- Monster Chess Variants. A Discussion of the value of Double-Move pieces. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Ralph Betza.
- Odds Chess. Ways of giving a weaker opponent better odds. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Roger Cooper.
- Orda Chess. Asymmetric variant where one army has pieces that move like knights but capture differently. By Daniel Lee.
- Pink Chess. White has two Kings, black two Queens as royal pieces. By H. G. Muller.
- Sixteen Pawns. Trade a queen for 8 extra pawn. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Ralph Betza. Inventor: M. de Kemur.
- StrataChess v1.0. separate Strategic and Tactical gameplay. 2-6 players. Element of Chance. Terrain. Build your own armies. By Prussia General.
- Weak!. Black has 7 knights, and 16 pawns, White the usual array. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Ralph Betza.