Item Index Information
Chaotic (Polymorphous) Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Uses dice.
Chaotic (Polymorphous) Chess. Play Chess with dice and flip the dice each turn to mutate the pieces. (8x8, Cells: 64)
By Laurent Dubois.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2004. [2003-2005]. [1999-2009].
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ch.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Cha.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'chaotic'