Zillions of Games file for Wizard Chess
This is a zip file of a rules file for Zillions of Games and its accompanying graphics. Zillions of Games is a Windows program that will let you play any puzzle or strategy board game you can feed it the rules and graphics for.
Instructions on downloading this Zillions file:
- Download the .zip file
- Extract the contents of the .zip file to your Zillions of Games folder
- Be sure to keep the folder structure intact when you extract the files.
Includes:<ul><p> <li><b>Apprentice Wizard Chess</b>,</li><p> <li><b>Wizard Chess</b> and</li><p> <li><b>Advanced Wizard Chess</b>.</ul>
- Browse items that also start with the letter W.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Wi.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Wiz.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Advanced Wizard Chess. Chess variant on 10 by 10 board with fantasy chess pieces. (10x10, Cells: 100) Author: Paul E. Newton. Inventor: Paul E. Newton and Andrew P. Newton.
- Wizard Chess. Variant on 12 by 7 board with fantasy pieces. (7x12, Cells: 84) Author: Paul E. Newton. Inventor: Paul E. Newton and Andrew P. Newton.
- Wizard Chess. Missing description Author: Daniil Frolov. Inventor: Paul E. Newton and Andrew P. Newton.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'WizardChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)