Zillions of Games file for Toystore Chess
This is a single rules file for Zillions of Games, a Windows program that will let you play any puzzle or strategy board game you can feed it the rules and graphics for. It presumably uses graphics that already come with Zillions-of-Games, and you just have to put it in the right folder and load it to play this game with it.
Instructions on downloading this Zillions file:
- Download the .zrf file
- Save the .zrf file in your Zillions of Games folder.
- Browse items that also start with the letter T.
- Browse items that also start with the letters To.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Toy.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Toystore Chess. A problem-like Chess variant on a 5x5 board with free placement. (5x5, Cells: 25) By Richard Stack.
- Toystore Chess. A problem-like Chess variant on a 5x5 board with free placement. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Richard Stack.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'ToystoreChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)