Zillions of Games file for Thinktank Chess
This is a zip file of a rules file for Zillions of Games and its accompanying graphics. Zillions of Games is a Windows program that will let you play any puzzle or strategy board game you can feed it the rules and graphics for.
Instructions on downloading this Zillions file:
- Download the .zip file
- Extract the contents of the .zip file to your Zillions of Games folder
- Be sure to keep the folder structure intact when you extract the files.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter T.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Th.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Thi.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Thinktank Chess. Frank Maus' game where most pieces move differently when capturing from how they move without capturing. Author: Sergey Sirotkin and Peter Aronson. Inventor: Frank Maus.
- Sniper Chess. Frank Maus' game where most pieces move differently when capturing from how they move without capturing. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Frank Maus.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'ThinktankChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)