Zillions of Games file for Philosophers Chess
This is a zip file of a rules file for Zillions of Games and its accompanying graphics. Zillions of Games is a Windows program that will let you play any puzzle or strategy board game you can feed it the rules and graphics for.
Instructions on downloading this Zillions file:
- Download the .zip file
- Extract the contents of the .zip file to your Zillions of Games folder
- Be sure to keep the folder structure intact when you extract the files.
- Browse items that also start with the letter P.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ph.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Phi.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Philosophers Chess. Chess variant on two small boards with usual and `philosophical' pieces. (6x6, Cells: 40) By Darren Izzard.
- Philosopher's Chess. Winner of the 40 squares contest. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Darren Izzard.
- Philosopher's Chess. The Philosopher's Chess in the Game Courier. Author: Abdul-Rahman Sibahi. Inventor: Darren Izzard.
- Philosophers Chess. Photo's of 40 squares chess variant. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Darren Izzard.
- Philosopher's Chess Example Game. Missing description By Darren Izzard.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'PhilosophersChes' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)