Zillions of Games file for McCooey's Hexagonal Chess
This is a zip file of a rules file for Zillions of Games and its accompanying graphics. Zillions of Games is a Windows program that will let you play any puzzle or strategy board game you can feed it the rules and graphics for.
Instructions on downloading this Zillions file:
- Download the .zip file
- Extract the contents of the .zip file to your Zillions of Games folder
- Be sure to keep the folder structure intact when you extract the files.
The board used for this game has 91 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter M.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Mc.
- Browse items that also start with the letters McC.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Hexagonal chess, McCooey's. Chess on a board, made out of hexes. Variant of Dave McCooey. (Cells: 91) (Recognized!) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Dave McCooey.
- McCooey's Hexagonal Chess. Popular hexagonal variant. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Dave McCooey.
- Hexagonal Chess (McCooey). Chess on a board, made out of hexes. (Recognized!) Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Dave McCooey.
- Review: McCooey's Hexagonal Chess. Missing description Author: Tim O'Lena. Inventor: Dave McCooey.
- McCooey's Hexagonal Chess: Sample games. Missing description Author: Dave McCooey.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'HexchessMcCooey' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)