Zillions of Games file for Eight Stone Chess
This is a zip file of a rules file for Zillions of Games and its accompanying graphics. Zillions of Games is a Windows program that will let you play any puzzle or strategy board game you can feed it the rules and graphics for.
Instructions on downloading this Zillions file:
- Download the .zip file
- Extract the contents of the .zip file to your Zillions of Games folder
- Be sure to keep the folder structure intact when you extract the files.
- Browse items that also start with the letter E.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ei.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Eig.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Eight Stone Chess Photographs. Additional photo's of set of Eight Stone Chess. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Jim Aikin.
- Eight-Stone Chess. On an 8 by 9 board with eight neutral stones. (8x9, Cells: 72) By Jim Aikin.
- Eight-Stone Chess Pictures. Photo's of home made chess variant set for Eight-Stone Chess. Author: David Howe. Inventor: Jim Aikin.
- Eight Stone Chess . Version using Alfaerie graphics. Author: David Howe. Inventor: Jim Aikin.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'EightStone' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)