Zillions of Games file for Cobra Chess
This is a zip file of a rules file for Zillions of Games and its accompanying graphics. Zillions of Games is a Windows program that will let you play any puzzle or strategy board game you can feed it the rules and graphics for.
Instructions on downloading this Zillions file:
- Download the .zip file
- Extract the contents of the .zip file to your Zillions of Games folder
- Be sure to keep the folder structure intact when you extract the files.
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Co.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Cob.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Cobra Chess. Variant on 10 by 10 board with new pieces, including the Cobra. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Derick Peterson.
- Cobra Chess. Link featuring piece that occupies four squares at once, the cobra, moves like a rook but can leap over friendly pieces. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Derick Peterson.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'cobra' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)