Zillions of Games file for Cleopatra Chess
This is a zip file of a rules file for Zillions of Games and its accompanying graphics. Zillions of Games is a Windows program that will let you play any puzzle or strategy board game you can feed it the rules and graphics for.
Instructions on downloading this Zillions file:
- Download the .zip file
- Extract the contents of the .zip file to your Zillions of Games folder
- Be sure to keep the folder structure intact when you extract the files.
By Dan Troyka.
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Cl.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Cle.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Cleopatra Chess. No captures, but your Cleopatra (Queen) can seduce opposing pieces to your side. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Dan Troyka.
- Cleopatra Chess. No captures, but your Cleopatra (Queen) can seduce opposing pieces to your side. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Dan Troyka.
- Cleopatra Chess. Dan Troyka game, similar to Benedict Chess but with only one color-changing piece. Cleopatra "seduces" any piece she sees. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Dan Troyka.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'CleopatraChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)