Zillions of Games file for Chess on Longer Board
This is a zip file of a rules file for Zillions of Games and its accompanying graphics. Zillions of Games is a Windows program that will let you play any puzzle or strategy board game you can feed it the rules and graphics for.
Instructions on downloading this Zillions file:
- Download the .zip file
- Extract the contents of the .zip file to your Zillions of Games folder
- Be sure to keep the folder structure intact when you extract the files.
By David Howe.
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ch.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Che.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Chess on a Longer Board with a few Pieces Added. On a 10 row by 8 column board, with three new pieces. (8x10, Cells: 80) By David Howe.
- Chess on a Longer Board with a few Pieces Added. Play this 8x10 game with three new pieces. Author: Antoine Fourrière. Inventor: David Howe.
- Chess on a Longer Board Zillions Saved Game . Download this file to see this game played in the Multivariant Play by E-Mail Tournament. Author: Michael Nelson and John Lawson. Inventor: David Howe.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'ChessonaLongerBo' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)