Zillions of Games file for Chessence
This is a zip file of a rules file for Zillions of Games and its accompanying graphics. Zillions of Games is a Windows program that will let you play any puzzle or strategy board game you can feed it the rules and graphics for.
Instructions on downloading this Zillions file:
- Download the .zip file
- Extract the contents of the .zip file to your Zillions of Games folder
- Be sure to keep the folder structure intact when you extract the files.
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ch.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Che.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Chessence. Variant on a 9 x 6 board with 8 missing squares, immobile Kings, and 9 pieces whose movement depends on their spatial relation. (6x9, Cells: 46) Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Jim Winslow.
- Chessence. Units move and capture depending on their proximity to their colleagues. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Jim Winslow.
- Chessence of Jim Winslow. Movement is dictated by relation to friendly pieces. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Jim Winslow.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'Chessence' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)