Zillions of Games file for Chess 68
This is a zip file of a rules file for Zillions of Games and its accompanying graphics. Zillions of Games is a Windows program that will let you play any puzzle or strategy board game you can feed it the rules and graphics for.
Instructions on downloading this Zillions file:
- Download the .zip file
- Extract the contents of the .zip file to your Zillions of Games folder
- Be sure to keep the folder structure intact when you extract the files.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 68 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ch.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Che.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Chess 68. 8 x 8 board with 4 extra corner squares, two extra piece types. (8x8, Cells: 68)
- Chess 68. FIDE Chess with setup inspired by Omega Chess, to allow two modest new corner pieces. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'Chess68' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)