Zillions of Games file for Big Chess
This is a zip file of a rules file for Zillions of Games and its accompanying graphics. Zillions of Games is a Windows program that will let you play any puzzle or strategy board game you can feed it the rules and graphics for.
Instructions on downloading this Zillions file:
- Download the .zip file
- Extract the contents of the .zip file to your Zillions of Games folder
- Be sure to keep the folder structure intact when you extract the files.
- Browse items that also start with the letter B.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Bi.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Big.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Big Chess. Chess variant on a 14 by 8 square board with extra Pawns, Knights and Bishops. (14x8, Cells: 112) By Sergey Sirotkin.
- Big Chess. Ordinary chess pieces on an elongated 8 x 14 board with three times as many bishops and two times as many knights. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Sergey Sirotkin.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'bigchess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)