Zillions of Games file for Anti-Gravity Chess
This is a zip file of a rules file for Zillions of Games and its accompanying graphics. Zillions of Games is a Windows program that will let you play any puzzle or strategy board game you can feed it the rules and graphics for.
Instructions on downloading this Zillions file:
- Download the .zip file
- Extract the contents of the .zip file to your Zillions of Games folder
- Be sure to keep the folder structure intact when you extract the files.
By João Pedro Neto.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter A.
- Browse items that also start with the letters An.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ant.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Anti-Gravity Chess. Pieces that moved repel pieces like magnets. (8x8, Cells: 64) By João Pedro Neto.
- Anti-Gravity Chess. A newly-moved unit repels the nearest unit along each. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: João Pedro Neto.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'AntiGravityChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)