Zillions of Games file for Courrier Chess
This is a zip file of a rules file for Zillions of Games and its accompanying graphics. Zillions of Games is a Windows program that will let you play any puzzle or strategy board game you can feed it the rules and graphics for.
Instructions on downloading this Zillions file:
- Download the .zip file
- Extract the contents of the .zip file to your Zillions of Games folder
- Be sure to keep the folder structure intact when you extract the files.
Author: David Howe.
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Co.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Cou.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Courier Chess. A large historic variant from Medieval Europe. (12x8, Cells: 96) (Recognized!) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- The Courier Game. Description of Courier Chess, with printable pieces and board. (12x8, Cells: 96) Author: Lawrence C. Smith.
- Courier-Spiel. 19th century variant of Courier Chess. (12x8, Cells: 96) Author: Eric V. Greenwood.
- Courier Chess. Early German version. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Courier Chess. A large historic variant from Medieval Europe. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- Courier-Spiel. More modern version of Courier Chess, with Queen added. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- Courier Chess. A painting of a Courier Chess game by the famous Dutch painter Lucas van Leyden, from 1510. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Courier Chess . A large historic variant from Medieval Europe. Author: Francis Monkman.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'Courier' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)