Zillions of Games file for Alapo
This is a zip file of a rules file for Zillions of Games and its accompanying graphics. Zillions of Games is a Windows program that will let you play any puzzle or strategy board game you can feed it the rules and graphics for.
Instructions on downloading this Zillions file:
- Download the .zip file
- Extract the contents of the .zip file to your Zillions of Games folder
- Be sure to keep the folder structure intact when you extract the files.
- Browse items that also start with the letter A.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Al.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ala.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Alapo. Game with abstract pieces. Reach opponents first row on 6 by 6 board. (6x6, Cells: 36) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Johannes Tranelis.
- Alapo. Simplified game. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Johannes Tranelis.
- Alapo. A small chesslike game. Author: Ben M Reiniger. Inventor: Johannes Tranelis.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'Alapo' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)