The Teleporting Tag
A player may teleport a piece of his that's on a board cell to elsewhere by other than its normal rules of movement, including to a pocket.
- 52Chess. A piece may teleport to the square corresponding to a drawn card.
- For the Crown. A commercial crossover with deck-building games. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Gala. Medieval game of German farmers. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Pocket Mutation Chess. Take one of your pieces off the board, maybe change it, keep it in reserve, and drop it on the board later. (8x8, Cells: 64) (Recognized!)
- Pocket Polypiece Chess 43. Game with off-board pocket where all pieces of a type change when one piece of a type is moved normally. (7x6, Cells: 43)
- Pocket Shogi Copper. A Variant of Shogi with Copper General and Pocket.
- Pocket Shogi Plus. Shogi Like game with a pocket to store and move pieces.
- Teleport Chess. Each non-pawn, non-king piece may teleport once per game. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Vortex Chess. Ortho-chess with the inclusion of a new piece: the Portal.