The Piece: Manticore Tag
Moves one space orthogonally, then slides outward as a Bishop.
- Apothecary Chess-Modern. Large board variant obtained through tinkering with known games.
- Grand Apothecary Chess-Modern. Very large Board variant obtained trough tinkering with known games.
- IO Chess. Variant on 16 by 16 board with many pieces. (16x16, Cells: 256)
- Maasai Chess. Large CV with 48 pieces per side, of 20 types including both regular and rapid Pawns.
- Manticore. Moves one space orthogonally, then slides outward as a Bishop.
- Teramachy. A chess variant between Metamachy and Terachess.
- UC-170-13. Universal Chess version featuring 170 different kind of major pieces and 13 different kind of pawns. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Universal Chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Piece - Parent tag for noting a specific type of piece in a game