The Piece: Champion Tag
Moves one orthogonally or jumps two orthogonally or diagonally, i.e. it's a compound of Wazir, Alfil and Dabbabah.
- Apothecary Chess-Modern. Large board variant obtained through tinkering with known games.
- Champion. Moves one orthogonally or jumps two orthogonally or diagonally.
- Grand Apothecary Chess-Modern. Very large Board variant obtained trough tinkering with known games.
- Gross Chess. A big variant with a small learning curve. (12x12, Cells: 144)
- Omega Chess. Rules for commercial chess variant on board with 104 squares. (12x12, Cells: 104) (Recognized!)
- Parity Chess. Chess on a 12x8 board with Champions and FADs added.
- SOHO Chess. Chess on a 10x10 board with Champions, FADs, Wizards & Cannons.
- TenCubed Chess. Variant on 10 by 10 board with combination pieces. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- WAD Chess. Chess on a 10x8 board with WADs (Champions) added.
- Wide Nightrider Chess. Chess on a 12x10 board with Nightriders, Champions and fast castling rules.
- Wide SOHO Chess. Chess on a 12x10 board with Archbishops, Marshalls, Champions, FADs, Wizards & Cannons.
- Piece - Parent tag for noting a specific type of piece in a game