- If a piece is captured, the player who captured it places it anywhere on the board, on a vacant square, and becomes his own piece. It is marked (you might use checker underneath to mark).
- It is not allowed to place such piece to give check.
- Pawns cannot be placed on first or last rank.
- Pawns on second rank can move one or two spaces.
- Promoted pieces remain promoted when captured.
- A marked pawn promotes into unmarked pieces.
- If marked pieces are captured they are removed from the game.
This 'user submitted' page is a collaboration between the posting user and the Chess Variant Pages. Registered contributors to the Chess Variant Pages have the ability to post their own works, subject to review and editing by the Chess Variant Pages Editorial Staff.
By (zzo38) A. Black.
Web page created: 2012-11-03. Web page last updated: 2012-11-03