This is an item which doesn't take up a whole page, just a part of one page. Click on the link below to go that that page section, or hit the 'Back' button on your browser to return to the index page.
Halflings Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different moving pieces.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter H.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ha.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Hal.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Halflings. Pieces that can travel at most half their usual distance. By Ralph Betza.
- Halfling Chess . Game where all pieces (except Knights) are Halflings. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'HalflingChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)