Games using the Same Board
The board used for this game has 91 cells/squares.
- 4 Linepiece Hex Chess. Hex Chess with yet more kinds of radial path. (Cells: 91)
- Anglojewish Chess. Hexagonal Chess with pieces following curved paths. (Cells: 91)
- Chassyrinth. A 'color-attribute' based hexagonal chess variant.
- Glinski's Hexagonal Chess. Chess on a board made out of hexagons. (Cells: 91) (Recognized!)
- Haynie's Hexagonal Chess. Experimental hexagonal chess variant. (Cells: 91)
- Heroes Hexagonal Chess version 2. Updated version of Heroes Hexagonal Chess in 91 hexes. (Cells: 91)
- Hex Horngi. To hex cells what Mitregi is to square ones and Tunnelshogi to cubic ones. (Cells: 91)
- Hex Shogi 91. A hexagonal Shogi variant on a 91-space board. (Cells: 91)
- Hexagonal chess. Chess on a board, made out of hexes. Variant of Dave McCooey. (Cells: 91) (Recognized!)
- Hexagonal Hole Chess. Hexagonal variant using new pieces, holes, and barriers. (Cells: 91)
- Hexcetran Chess. Hexagonal variant starting from random setups. (Cells: 91)
- Hexgi. A Wellisch-style hex interpretation of Shogi, with "officers" using selected orthogonals. (Cells: 91)
- King's Color. Pieces move depending if they are on the same color squares as the king in hexagonal chess variant. (Cells: 91)
- Mathewson's Hexagonal Chess. Glinski Hexagonal chess, but with different layout.
- McGlinWell. Combining elements of three long-standing forms of hex Chess. (Cells: 91)
- Quantimex. Principles of Quantum Mechanics applied to Ultima on an hexagonal board. (Cells: 91)
- Rose chess (hexagonal). Hexagonal chess variant, with additional variants, from St Albans, UK. (Cells: 91)
- Three Player Hex Shogi 91. a hexagonal Shogi variant for three players. (Cells: 91)