Starts with the letter 'Sim'
- Simple Marseillais Chess . Simplified version of Marseillais Chess. By Fergus Duniho.
- A Simple Proposal. Variant where promotion may occur on the 7th or 8th rank, and may be delayed, but only to captured pieces. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Ted Clancy.
- Simpleton's Chess. This is an even simplier version of Simplified Chess. (7x8, Cells: 56) By Rich Hutnik.
- Simpleton's Chess Preset. This is an even simplier version of Simplified Chess. By Rich Hutnik.
- Simplified Chess. Missing description (8x7, Cells: 56) By John Kipling Lewis.
- Simplified chess. Simple subset of the chess rules. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Michiel Tas.
- Simply XiangQi. Correspondence Chinese Chess (Xiangqi) website. By Andy .
- Simultaneous Chess. A variant of chess where players select moves at same time. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Rich Hutnik.
|4 'Game' entries listed||2 'Zillions of Games file' entries listed|
|1 'Play by mail item' entry listed||1 'Website' entry listed|
|1 'Xiangqi, or Xiangqi-based' entry listed|
Total items listed: 8