Starts with the letter 'Mu'
- Mulligan Stew Chess. 42-Square Swapping-Mage Teleporting-Assassin Dual-Color-Bound-King Limited-Double-Move Leaping-Pawn Chess. (6x7, Cells: 42) By Peter Aronson.
- Mulligan Stew Chess . 42-Square Swapping-Mage Teleporting-Assassin Dual-Color-Bound-King Limited-Double-Move Leaping-Pawn Chess. By Peter Aronson.
- Multi-chess. Chess variants for three or four players. By Bert Meerman.
- Multi-Dimensional Multi-Player (MDMP) Chess. 2-8 player Chess, traditional and alternate armies, optional laser. By Donald Cimics.
- Multi-King Chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Roberto Lavieri.
- Multichess. Four player chess variant. Author: Alfred Pfeiffer. Inventor: Dietrich Gläß.
- Multimove Chess. Players spend points to make multiple moves. (8x8, Cells: 64) By David Howe.
- Multimove FIDE Chess. Each turn utilizes a number of points that get applied to movement. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: David Howe.
- Multipath Chess Pieces. Suggests adding "multi-path" pieces to leapers and riders classification of pieces. Author: George William Duke.
- Multiplayer Chess Rules. A discussion of rules issues for multiple player chess games. Author: Jason65 .
- Multiplayer chess variants. Additional rules for chess variants with more players. By Derick Peterson.
- Multiple Displacers. A multiple displacer is a version of a piece that can capture enemy pieces partway along a longer move. Author: Charles Gilman.
- Multiple Formations. A proposal to add a set of formations to Chess. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Rich Hutnik.
- Multiple Occupancy Miscellany. Various chess variants with multiple pieces per square. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
- Multiple of 10 Checkmate. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Calvin Jack Pomerantz.
- Multiple of 10 Checkmate. Variant where you can only checkmate or be checkmated on move 10, 20, 30, ect.. By Calvin Jack Pomerantz.
- Multivariant Tournament 2003. 2003 Multivariant PBEM tournament headquarters page. Author: Glenn Overby II.
- Muñiz, Alexandre . Alexandre Muñiz's Web Thing. Author: Alexandre Muñiz.
- Murmillo Chess. Introducing the Murmillo piece, and new collision-capture, on a Gustavian board (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Murray Lion. Jumps two orthogonally or diagonally or captures on neighboring square. Author: John William Brown and Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: H.J.R. Murray.
- Mushroom. Jumping piece whose destination squares form a mushroom pattern. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
- Musketeer Chess. Adding 2 newly designed extra pieces. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Zied Haddad.
- Musketeer Chess. A game that adds extra pieces to Chess, playable online with Game Courier. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Zied Haddad.
- Must Capture Chess. Capturing is mandatory. Author: Roger Cooper.
- Mustang . Missing description By Namik Zade.
- Mustang Chess problem. Missing description By Namik Zade.
- Mutant Chess . Pieces mutate during the game.
- Mutation Chess. Pieces that capture become the type of piece they captured. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Alessandro Castelli. Inventor: John E. Bosley.
- Mutation Chess. Units other than kings transform into whatever they capture. Queens do not move to give check. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: John E. Bosley.
- Mutatis Mutandis. Astonishing variant featuring 22 different changelings at random setups. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Carlos Cetina.
- Mutators. Article discussing the concept of Mutators. Author: João Pedro Neto.
- Mutual stalemate with all pieces. Construct a mutual stalemate setup using all 32 pieces. By Michiel de Bondt.
Total items listed: 32