Starts with the letter 'Cas'
- Cascudo. On 44-square hexagonal board with turns consisting of cascade of moves. (Cells: 44) By David Jagger.
- Cashew Shogi. Many pieces must promote on capture, and some can multi-capture. (13x13, Cells: 169) By H. G. Muller.
- Cassandra Chess. Prophesy the doom of opposing pieces two turns in advance to capture them. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
- Castalia Chess. Introducing the Castalia, which moves like a queen but cannot capture. Instead it can magnetically dislocate pieces (zrf exists). By M Winther.
- Castle Chess . White must prevent black from castling. Author: Uwe Wiedemann.
- Castle Chess. As Fide-chess, but with extended castle: the king may jump three squares (with zrf). By M Winther.
- Castle Siege Chess . Byzantine Chess merged with 6x6 chess board. By Richard VanDeventer.
- CastleChess. White must prevent black from castling. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Éric Angelini.
- Castling in Chess 960. New castling rules for Fischer Random Chess. (8x8, Cells: 64) By John Kipling Lewis.
- Castling Rules in Chess Variants. An investigation of castling rules in chess and chess variants. Author: Greg Strong.
- Castlingmost Chess. All movement in this variant is a form of castling. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
Total items listed: 11