- 3 Player Chess. On a large (217 hexagon) board.
- 3 to the 5. A 6-player variant on 3 overlapping 9x9 boards. (11x11x5, Cells: 455)
- 3-player Honeycomb Chess. A variant on a hex-prism board with the hex boards as levels instead of ranks to allow three players. (x5, Cells: 180)
- 6 Player Complex Allegiance Chess. Missing description
- AltOrth Hex Chess. Hexagonal variant using pieces moving only one way along each orthogonal. (11x11, Cells: 91)
- AltOrth with Further Piece Types. Extending the AltOrth interpretation of hex cells to further variants. (11x11, Cells: 91)
- AltOrth with Hopping and Crooked pieces. Extending the AltOrth interpretation of hex cells to further variants. (11x11, Cells: 91)
- Antarctic Chess or Predators and Penguins. Penguins seek safety at the ice-pack's centre. Can the Predators stop them? (Cells: 295)
- Antarctic Chess or Predators and Penguins . Missing description
- Armies of Faith 2: Later Antiquity. The second in a series of 3d variants themed on various religions of history. (10x10x5, Cells: 245)
- Armies of Faith 3: Assimilation. The third in a series of 3d variants themed on various religions of history. (x5, Cells: 350)
- Armies of Faith 6: After Empire. The last in a series of 3d variants themed on various religions of history. (x5, Cells: 370)
- Battle of the Diagonals. Each player uses the three kinds of diagonal in different ways. (9x9x6, Cells: 270)
- Chesh. 3 player, hexagonal chess.
- CHESSAGON. CHESSAGON® is like traditional Chess, but with Triangles, with one new additional piece named the Duke.
- Chessex . Hexagonal chess variant for two or three players. (Cells: 169)
- Chexs. Chess for two to six persons on hexagonal board.
- cHEXx . Multiplayer chess variant on hexagonal board. (Cells: 211)
- Color Chess. Four player chess variant on 11 by 11 board. (In Hungarian).
- Complex Allegiance Chess (6 player). Missing description
- Credo Chess for Three. Hexagonal chess variant from St Albans, UK.
- Cyclohex. 3-player round hex variant. (24x5, Cells: 120)
- Green Chess. More than 100 chess variants playable online.
- A Guide to Variant Chess. Variant Chess Games.
- Hex Besiege. Two slightly modified McCooey sets placed b(l)ack to b(l)ack. (11x21, Cells: 187)
- Hex Frontofhouse. Captured hex pieces return with only their forward moves. (11x11, Cells: 91)
- Hex Horngi. To hex cells what Mitregi is to square ones and Tunnelshogi to cubic ones. (Cells: 91)
- HEXchess. Information about a commercial hexagonal chess variant.
- HEXchess Review. Missing description
- HexChess-Kirby's. Missing description (Cells: 313)
- Hexgi. A Wellisch-style hex interpretation of Shogi, with "officers" using selected orthogonals. (Cells: 91)
- Hibryd III. An exotic three-player variant played on a board of 42 hexes with multiple victory conditions. (Cells: 42)
- Horn Rimmed Hex 1: 91 to 127. Start of hex analogue to the Mitred Framing series. (13x13, Cells: 127)
- Hyperchess. Photo's of hexagonal chess variant from 1971.
- ImmortalStarMasters. Multiplayer, hexagonal board for chess and checker games.
- McGlinWell. Combining elements of three long-standing forms of hex Chess. (Cells: 91)
- Nearlydouble Hex Chess. Applying the Nearlydouble principle to Wellisch and McCooey Chess. (15x15, Cells: 169)
- Proto Prelates. An Armies of Faith offshoot adding Bishop compounds named after pre-Christian religious titles. (10x10x6, Cells: 294)
- Review: HEXchess. Missing description
- Ringworld Chess. Themed hex variant differentiating opposite directions along orthogonals. (Cells: 198)
- Siege chess. A hexagonal three-player chess variant. (Cells: 192)
- Stelliform 6 player Chess. Stellisch from Wellisch, Stellicorn from Revergent, and Stellgi and Hexgi. (17x17, Cells: 121)
- StrataChess v1.0. separate Strategic and Tactical gameplay. 2-6 players. Element of Chance. Terrain. Build your own armies.
- Three Player Chess. On a large (217 hexagon) board.
- Three Player Chess. Commercial Chess variant for three players.
- Three Player Hex Shogi 91 . A hexagonal Shogi Variant for three players.
- Three Player Hex Shogi 91. a hexagonal Shogi variant for three players. (Cells: 91)
- Treyshah. A commercial three-player hexagonal variant with 23 pieces a side. (Cells: 210)
- Triangle chess. Four player chess variant on 11 by 11 board. (In Hungarian).
- TriChess . is a hexogonal, three player variant, created and distributed by PrimeChess Oy.
- Trihex. Three-player hexagonal variant with extra pieces. (Cells: 127)
- Trihex . Three-player hexagonal variant with extra pieces.
- TriMac 3 Friends. Hexagonal Game of 3 Friends. (Cells: 207)
- TRiPLiCiTY. Three player hexagonal chess variant. (11x11, Cells: 111)
- Triss. Hexagonal chess variant for three players. (Cells: 102)
- Trissa. A Rococo-inspired hexagonal variant for three players with an unusual flavor. (10x10, Cells: 55)
- Wellisch's Hexagonal Chess. Hexagonal chess for three players.
- Witch's Chess . Two or three player hexagonal variant.
Total items listed: 60