Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Game' AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'Sk%' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Skandaran Chess. Large variant with 32 pieces per side. (12x12, Cells: 144) By Francisco Marzoa.
- Skica. 10x10 with Ski Pieces and Camels. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Daniel Zacharias.
- Skidoo Chess. Pieces can "skidoo" into an interior board. (8x8x2, Cells: 128) By John Smith.
- Skirmish Chess. Tony Paletta Modest proposal as separate link for discussion. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Rich Hutnik. Inventor: Tony Paletta.
- Skirmish56 Chess. This is Skirmish Chess on an Simplified Chess board. (7x8, Cells: 46) By Rich Hutnik.
- Skock. 64 pieces on an 8 x 8 board. Dice determine how far pieces can be moved. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ulf Göransson.
Redirect Your Search