- Antarctic Chess or Predators and Penguins. Penguins seek safety at the ice-pack's centre. Can the Predators stop them? (Cells: 295) By Graeme C Neatham.
- Falcon Hexagonal Chess. The Falcon into the Hexagonal world. (Cells: 121) By Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
- Flatstar. A fusion of two Jewish-themed variants. (13x10) By Charles Gilman.
- Hexagonal Round Chess. Combined Byzantine Chess with Rex Chess. (9x9, Cells: 81) By Arnaldo Rodrigues D'Almeida.
- HexChess-Kirby's. Missing description (Cells: 313) By Steve Kirby.
- Hourglass Hex Chess. 2 overlapping triangles form a hex board of just over FIDE size. (9x9, Cells: 65) By Charles Gilman.
- Ringworld Chess. Themed hex variant differentiating opposite directions along orthogonals. (Cells: 198) By Charles Gilman.
- Snowflake Xiang Qi. A better Xiang Hex. (Cells: 140) By John Smith.
- Stelliform 6 player Chess. Stellisch from Wellisch, Stellicorn from Revergent, and Stellgi and Hexgi. (17x17, Cells: 121) By Charles Gilman.
- Sunflower HexChess. Hexagonal Chess in-the-round. (Cells: 120) By Graeme C Neatham.
Total items listed: 12