Starts with the letter 'C'
- Castalia Chess. Introducing the Castalia, which moves like a queen but cannot capture. Instead it can magnetically dislocate pieces (zrf exists). By M Winther.
- Chesquerque. Variant played on a quadruple Alquerque board. (9x9, Cells: 81) Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: George Dekle.
- Chesquerque . Variant played on a quadruple Alquerque board. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: George Dekle.
- Chess Cubed on Steam. Chess on a Puzzle Cube with standard pieces and rotations. By Ethan W.
- CHESS Eccentricities, By Major George Hope Verney. Images from the book (complete). Author: George Hope Verney.
- CHESSAGON. CHESSAGON® is like traditional Chess, but with Triangles, with one new additional piece named the Duke. By Kerry Langford.
- Chessopoly . Board with a hole in the middle where pawns move clockwise. Author: Andrew Juell. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
- Chessopoly. Board with a hole in the middle where pawns move clockwise. (12x12, Cells: 128) By Ralph Betza.
- Cincinnati Four-Way Chess. Four player chess variant from Cincinnati. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Columbiad Chess.. Introducing the Columbiad, combining a cannon and a Cannonrider, on an H-board (zrf exists). By M Winther.
- Commedia dell'Arte Chess. A Pawnless variant with themed pieces on a 10x10 board with 5 square groups of 4 cells removed. (10x10, Cells: 80) By Charles Gilman.
- Commodore Chess. Featuring the Commodore piece (also called Leo) on a Gustavian board. By M Winther.
- Constable Chess. Introducing the Constable piece on an H-shaped board. A game for attacking players. With zrf. By M Winther.
- Crossbishop Chess. Introducing the Crossbishop piece, with interesting cannon capabilities (Zillions file downloadable). By M Winther.
- Crossrook Chess. Introducing the Crossrook, a versatile piece with cannon capabilities (Zillions file downloadable). By M Winther.
- Cube-Surface Board Chesses. Missing description (8x8x6, Cells: 384) By Kuyan Judith.
Total items listed: 16