Starts with the letter 'W'
- The Weak Square of the Jumping King. Kings start jumping around, dropping the other pieces on a board with 38 squares. (6x6, Cells: 38) By João Pedro Neto.
- Whale Shogi. Shogi variant. (6x6, Cells: 36) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: R. Wayne Schmittberger.
- Wild Jokers. 7 by 7 board with 8 pits and various pieces, including jokers that can make successive jumps across pits. (7x7, Cells: 41) By Jeff `Cavebear` Stroud.
- Wiz-42. Game on 42-squares with Wizards that can make multiple moves when connected. (5x8, Cells: 42) By Jared B. McComb.
- Wormhole Xiang Qi. A small Xiang Qi variant with 2 special spaces. (7x7, Cells: 47) By John Smith.
|5 'Game' entries listed||5 'Small board' entries listed|
|2 'Oriental' entries listed||1 'Xiangqi, or Xiangqi-based' entry listed|
|1 'Shogi, or Shogi-based' entry listed|
Total items listed: 5