Starts with the letter 'D'
- Decimal Quadruple Besiege. Army based on Échecs De L'Escalier arranged on enlarged Quadruple Besiege board. (20x20, Cells: 200) By Charles Gilman.
- Diagonal Oblong Chess. The board is an oblong in diagonal direction. By Shi Ji. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Shi Ji.
- Diamond Chess 306. Missing description (22x24, Cells: 306) By David Cannon.
- Directed Alice III. a 3-board Alice Chess variant. By Joe Joyce.
- Dream Chess 47. 47-square variant played from opposite corners of a 7 by 7 board with the other corners removed. (7x7, Cells: 47) By Charles Gilman.
- Dürer's Chess. Dürer's Chess, played on a board of 151 tessellating pentagons and diamonds. (Cells: 151) By David Cannon.
|6 'Game' entries listed||1 'Three dimensional' entry listed|
|4 'Large board' entries listed||1 'Small board' entry listed|
|5 'Unorthodox shaped board' entries listed||1 'Circular shaped board' entry listed|
|1 'In a category all its own' entry listed|
Total items listed: 6