- Center of Attention. FIDE Chess but with an additional winning condition: Move your king unchecked into a center square. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Johan Richter.
- CGNP chess. A game with Knightly Pawns. By Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
- Contramatic Chess. This king can walk right into check! The goal for this king is to get checkmated. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Vernon Rylands Parton.
- Magicpawns Chess. Any piece can move to friendly pawn and change place with it. Pawns thus become more dynamic and pieces less constrained. By M Winther.
- Multiple of 10 Checkmate. Variant where you can only checkmate or be checkmated on move 10, 20, 30, ect.. By Calvin Jack Pomerantz.
- Rotation Chess. Every ten moves, switch sides with your opponent. How might you prepare for the demise of the pieces you are playing? Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good and Adrian Alvarez de la Campa.
- Royal Magician's Chess. King and special magician piece earn the right to drop pieces when they venture out to the fourth, fifth and sixth ranks! Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Gary K. Gifford.
- Royal Pawn Chess. Same as FIDE Chess, except the pawns in front of the kings are royal, meaning the object is to checkmate them and not the king. By Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- Smaller Alice Chess. Missing description Author: Abdul-Rahman Sibahi. Inventor: Vernon Rylands Parton.
|11 'Play by mail item' entries listed||1 'Three dimensional' entry listed|
|1 'Large board' entry listed||1 'Chess combined with some other game or sport' entry listed|
Total items listed: 11