Item Index Information
Taikyoku Shogi (Unlimited Chess) Playing Pieces is a graphics resource. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Large board, ShogiBased.
Taikyoku Shogi (Unlimited Chess) Playing Pieces. Missing description
Author: Robert Kalin.
I have recreated a digital chess set for american-english speaking players based on Taikyoku Shogi. Each piece has easy to identify markers for rank, whether promoted or not, piece name, starting position, and movement diagram and measure about 1-1/4 square each. All in standard Black and White.
13 Jul 2021: Link updated. Old link was:
The board used for this game has 36 row(s), 36 column(s), 1296 cells/squares.
- Browse items that also start with the letter T.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ta.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Tai.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Taikyoku Shogi. Taikyoku Shogi. Extremely large shogi variant. (36x36, Cells: 1296) Author: Isao Umebayashi and Larry L. Smith.
- Taikyoku Photographs. Missing description Author: David Howe and Edward Strickland.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'TaikyokuShogi' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'TaikyokuShogi'