Item Index Information
No Entry Chess is a Java program. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with special rules about the board.
No Entry Chess. Bar the opponent's access to one square after each of your moves.
Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: David B. Pritchard.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter N.
- Browse items that also start with the letters No.
- Browse items that also start with the letters No .
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.