Item Index Information
Iron Knight is a Java program. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different capturing rules.
Iron Knight. Non-capturable knight.
Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter I.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ir.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Iro.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- The Iron Knight. A number of variants with uncapturable pieces. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'IronKnight' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'IronKnight'