Item Index Information
Identific Chess is a Java program. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Hidden information.
Identific Chess. Place undifferentiated units, then choose who they are after they.
Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Vernon Rylands Parton.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1970. [1969-1971]. [1965-1975].
- Browse items that also start with the letter I.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Id.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ide.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.