Item Index Information
Chimera Chess is a Java program. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Large board.
Chimera Chess. Chimeras cannot capture or be captured, but swap positions with the enemy units.
Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Vernon Rylands Parton.
The board used for this game has 10 row(s), 10 column(s), 100 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1969. [1968-1970]. [1964-1974].
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ch.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Chi.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.