Item Index Information
Capricorn Chess is a Java program. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different capturing rules.
Capricorn Chess. Missing description
Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Vernon Rylands Parton.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1972. [1971-1973]. [1967-1977].
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ca.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Cap.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.