Item Index Information
Burmese Chess. Most popular form in Burma.
Author: Ed Friedlander.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter B.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Bu.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Bur.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Burmese Chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Burmese Traditional Chess. An article that discusses chess as it was played in Burma. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Burmese Chess. Missing description Author: M Winther.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'Sittuyin' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'Sittuyin'