Item Index Information
Absorption Chess II is a Java program. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different capturing rules.
Absorption Chess II. Capturer gains movement abilities. This applet extends this to kings and pawns.
Author: Ed Friedlander.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter A.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ab.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Abs.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Absorption Chess. Pieces gain the powers of a piece they take. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Michiel de Bondt.
- Absorption Chess. Capturer gains movement abilities. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Progressive Absorption Chess. Very popular in Italy. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Cannibal Chess . Pieces get the powers of a piece they take. Author: Marek14 .
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'CannibalChessand' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'CannibalChessand'