Item Index Information
Metamorph Chess is a play-by-email page. It is categorized as: In a category all its own, Orthodox chess set but with special rules.
Metamorph Chess. Play this variant in which pieces frequently promote or demote.
By Fergus Duniho.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
Invented in the year 1999. [1998-2000]. [1994-2004].
- Browse items that also start with the letter M.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Me.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Met.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Metamorph Chess. Variant in which pieces transform by fixed rules into other pieces. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Fergus Duniho.
- Metamorphing Chess. Pieces upgrade when escaping, downgrade when capturing. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Fergus Duniho.
- Metamorph Chess . Variant in which pieces transform by fixed rules into other pieces. By Fergus Duniho.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'MetamorphChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'MetamorphChess'