Item Index Information
Fellowship of the Ring is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Each player has a different army, Orthodox chess set but with different winning conditions, Orthodox chess set but with different capturing rules.
The Fellowship of the Ring. White may win by carrying a 'ring' to the other side of the board. (8x8, Cells: 64)
By Robert Price.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter F.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Fe.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Fel.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Lord of the Rings Chess. Missing description Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Robert Price.
- Fellowship of the Ring Puzzles. Several problems based on the Fellowship of the Ring variant. By Robert Price.
- The Fellowship of the Ring . White may win by carrying a 'ring' to the other side of the board. By Robert Price.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'fotr' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'fotr'