Item Index Information
Edge Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with special rules about the board. This item is located on a site outside of chessvariants.org.
Edge Chess. Pieces can stand on the edges of squares.
Inventor: Mitch Martin.
Edge Chess is a chess variant on an 8 by 8 board, where pieces can stand on the edges of squares. The rules can be found on the Edge Chess website.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter E.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ed.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Edg.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Edge Chess . Pieces can stand on the edges of squares. Author: Robert Price. Inventor: Mitch Martin.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'EdgeChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'EdgeChess'