Item Index Information
Tridimensional Chess (Star Trek) is a game information page. It is categorized as: Three dimensional.
Tridimensional Chess (Star Trek). Three-dimensional chess from Star Trek. (x7, Cells: 64) (Recognized!)
Author: Hans L. Bodlaender and Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Andrew Bartmess.
The variant of three dimensional chess as it appears in Star Trek may not deserve a recognition for its playability. However, it is probably the most widely known variant three dimensional variant of chess, due to its exposure in several episodes of the popular Star Trek science fiction television series.
The board used for this game has 7 levels/boards, 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter T.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Tr.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Tri.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Building a Tridimensional Chess Board. Missing description Author: David E. Rutan.
- FIDE-like rules for 3D Chess . (Link.). Author: Michael Klein and Jens Meder.
- ST3DRoth. Charlie Roth's Revision of Star Trek 3D Chess. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Charles Roth and Andrew Bartmess.
- Star Trek 3D Chess for Tournaments. A variation of Star Trek 3D Chess designed for tournament play. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Jens Meder and Andrew Bartmess.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'startrek' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'startrek'